After two months in Texas, I am finally not missing California so much anymore. The dear friends we met there will be with us forever. However,Susannah, the friendly Texans,being back in my home state after 34 years and spring time are all quite wonderful.
But I need a new name for my blog. I would love any suggestions.
If you'd like to think about it for a moment. I mighty even have a prize!!! I am just blank. Help me!
5 comments:
I'm thinking about this one. I think you need something that feels youthful and joyful and is about enjoying people or the outdoors or all of the above.
Rantal Ramblings...(I know, SO original),
Are you there God, it's me, Cindy (too long?)
The Substance of Hope
Faith Defined
How about "The Texas Twostep" or "The Texas Twosome"? Those are all I could come up with.
Hi, Cindy. How about 'Deep in the Heart of Texas'? or 'Back in the Heart of Texas' ? Thanks for posting news on Denise--she has been in my prayers.
I like 'Back in the Heart of Texas,' too. It says a lot about where you are, now, in your life.
Post a Comment