
Our first grandchild, Jenna Kaitlyn McClure, turned 4 today. We celebrated her birthday while I was in Denver. I am home now and so miss her. I got home last Saturday.

This is Jenna and me walking down the hall of the hospital with her new suitcase. Jim and Denise(Sean's parents) gave it to here for her birthday. Corrie snapped this picture since we were dressed alike.

She drug the suitcase everywhere and even slept with it. It is so much fun when a child really loves a present.

Denise also celebrated her birthday with Jenna. We celebrated early while I was there since Denise was so ill. She is still with us. They are giving her another round of chemo. Sean and Corrie and the girls are staying with Aunt Judy and Uncle Jaime until the end of March. It has been a year of difficulty for the McClures. They have made the most of all the moves, and are so attentive to Denise. John and I are so grateful for such devoted children.
Happy Birthday, Jenna!!!!!!! and Denise!
No comments:
Post a Comment