Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Name Winner

I'd like to congratulate my long time friend Lynn from right here in Texas for coming up with the new name for my blog. I so appreciate all of you who gave me ideas. I like this one the best because I feel like God has given John and I such a gift to be here. I get to see my precious Susannah almost every day. While we wait for our next church, we will love being in this wonderful state with most of our family on both sides. Lynn, I hope to see you soon.

4 comments:

Brandon Fibbs said...

I love popping on here to see how you guys are doing (and getting lots of updates from Sean and Corrie). I just wanted to say thanks for all your comments and encouragement at my website. It's nice to know people are reading! Thanks so much!

B

Mary said...

My mom says she loves, loves, loves the new name! Your friend, Kelda

Lisa said...

Good choice!

Cherie said...

Great name, Aunt Cindy! We got to see Mark on Thursday - such a good visit. Glad to hear things are going well for you and Uncle John.

Love you, Cherie