It is hard to believe this baby is sick. I took Susannah,our granddaughter, into the shower and steamed her for 20 minutes. She loved it and it made her feel so much better. This bathrobe is from Onilla. (My dear Colorado friend)Thanks, Nilla. It makes for an adorable 8 month picture. It has been such a blessing to live one minute from Heather and Troy. John built a step out of cinder blocks so I don't have to manuver a 3 foot wall.For now,she is my California sunshine. God is good to give John and I both such a blessing in this period of transition. John will be doing some pulpit supply at a church in Dallas. He is very happy to be preparing sermons again.
5 comments:
Did Susannah actually get in the shower? Ella is terrified of the shower, but steam helped her stuffy nose a few months ago. We did a lot of soaks in a steaming bath tub. I hope Susannah is felling better now.
April, no we just sat in the room and steamed it up really well.
Don't know how a real shower would work.
Hi, Cindy! So glad you made it safely to Texas, in spite of car repairs. I can't wait to see you and John. Send me your phone number by e-mail and we'll try to connect!
Cindy, this is Mike Pollard, a blast from your past. We used to interact alot at ACMC conferences in the late '80's when you and John were with ISI and I was with ACMC. Somehow I stumbled across your blog. How are you doing? I saw that y'all were with the PCA in Torrance...my brother in law used to be the pastor at Santa Barbara (Scott Bridges). I'm PCA ordained as well. Now I live in Nashville and am the Director of Church Partnerships with Arab World Ministries. Drop me a line sometime (mike@awm.org) and tell me how y'all are.
Post a Comment