
While we were at my Mom's Birthday Party ,we got word that John's most beloved Uncle Robert Michael had lost his 18 month battle with a brain tumor. John was asked to do the eulogy. We left Houston on Tuesday and drove to Jackson, Mississippi for the service.

John's sister, Susan drove from Atlanta. Our nephew, David drove from Austin, Texas.

It was amazing to be united with John's cousins whom we have not seen in many years. Most of them live in Jackson, Mississippi.

I borrowed clothes from my mom since I did not come prepared for a funeral. Our niece, Rachel came from Dallas, Susan, Aunt Lorraine from McComb, Mississippi, and our cousin Diane from Gulfport. What a blessing to have us all together again.

Aunt Jill and I have a wonderful friendship. Uncle Mike was just 69. Both he and Jill love the Lord Jesus Christ. John had the joy of marrying them just 5 years ago. They were the most precious couple. It was so sad to realize that he is no longer with us. He was buried in the same cemetary that John's great grandparents are buried in.
1 comment:
I love your amazing stories about how everything works out.
Post a Comment