We have not seen Susannah since she was born. We will be living in the same apartment complex as the Greenes. Susannah is 7 months old. We just might have a few sleepovers with Papa and LaLa. (Yes, that's us!)
I'm practicing with Susannah so she can say. "La La!" when she sees you. I'm not sure it will work, but you never know. :-) She said, "Da da da da," the other day and it was the first time it sounded like distinct syllables. I figure, "La la la la," isn't that much different. :-) Susannah has no idea how much fun she is about to have!
1 comment:
I'm practicing with Susannah so she can say. "La La!" when she sees you. I'm not sure it will work, but you never know. :-) She said, "Da da da da," the other day and it was the first time it sounded like distinct syllables. I figure, "La la la la," isn't that much different. :-) Susannah has no idea how much fun she is about to have!
Post a Comment