
John found a home for Oscar. McKenna, the little girl I tutor, came by to tell him bye. He is a discus and has doubled in size since we got him. John had him at the church office and the children loved to take turns feeding him on Sunday.

Poor Oscar laid down flat in the bucket as he was being transferred to his new home.

Alan, a really good friend from church, adopted him. We are glad Oscar is in such good hands. Last night Alan called to ask if Oscar liked to sleep with the light on or off. Thanks, Alan and Lisa for taking good care of our beloved fish. :)
3 comments:
I was wondering what was going to happen to Oscar. This was such a good farewell post. I feel like I know just what you've been up to.
Okay...sorry, I was signed in wrong so when I commented it didn't put my name on right. This is what I said...
McKenna is never going to find another acceptable tutor after "Cindy Poppins."
Post a Comment