Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mark takes me to see Wall-e

John, Mark and Alex met me at the airport in LA Tuesday night. Mark was in town to see the premier of Dark Night. Alex and Mark are partners on the website http://www.firstshowing.net/. Mark is the graphic artist and event guy for these movie premiers.( In Colorado Springs-not LA!) Alex does the interviews. Check it out. It's quite remarkable what they have been able to accomplish in such a short time. We all went to see the 10pm showing of Wall-e ,Mark's favorite movie at the moment.I agree, it is very sweet and funny. On the plane back to LA, I sat next to an Aussie. As I was getting off, he said" A ga'day for you mam. You get to see all your kids in one day. That was true. Kinda amazing and a huge blessing. Mark and Alex stayed with us and went back to Colorado Springs yesterday. They managed not be delayed by the bomb threat at LAX. I am so glad to be back with my precious husband and this amazing 75 degree weather.

No comments: