
Corrie arrived in Dallas on Tuesday for a week to help Heather. Jenna and Sophie are being loved and spoiled by Sean's Aunt Judy in Denver and her ten children. I think seven of them still live at home. Sean comes home in August.

"Aunt Coco" was delighted to hold Susannah for the first time.

A precious time of sharing between sisters. Heather came home from Ukraine to be with Corrie when Jenna was born. This was Susannah's first time in denim.

You can see the tears in my smile. Very soon after this picture was taken, I got on a plane and flew back to LA. It was so hard to leave, but I am thankful that Corrie went to all the trouble and expense to come and help her sister.
1 comment:
Well, I left a comment yesterday but it didn't "take." I love the picture of all the "girls!" What a priceless memory!!
Love,
Susan
Post a Comment