You know you are a grandmother when you start planting plastic flowers.

Actually, I bought 6 bunches of 99cent flowers at Michaels expecting to plant them all in the garden. Sophie carried them all over the house having weddings, giving them as gifts, planting them in the sofa and so much more. I told Sean that if she doesn't want to go to college to open a flower shop it will be my fault.
2 comments:
I have been following your blog waiting in anticipation for Corrie to have her sweet little girl!!
That is so nice that you are able to out there to visit and help you.
I love to read about your creative ideas, those girls are so blessed to have such a wonderful grandma who will play with them!!
Your so sweet!!!
Those are pretty nice looking 99 cent flowers! Another good idea from Lala!
Post a Comment