Sunday, January 31, 2010

Of all the places............


I arrived Thursday. Our baby girl is due on February 4. Each afternoon when Corrie and the girl take naps, Lala takes to the beach. It is cold and windy but you can see what I see. My heart is just about to explode.

Asilomar Beach right next to Pebble Beach. Why are crashing waves so much fun to watch. The power and majesty of God!!!






I was standing in awe of this majesty creation and reached into my bag to call Corrie and see if everything was ok. After all, this is why I am here. Discovering that I had left my cell phone at home, panic struck my heart. I had been gone for two hours. What seemed to take hours to get home only actually took 20 minutes in traffic. I pulled into the garage. Sean's car was in the garage, I was so relieved. Lala will get her act together......tomorrow.




1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Beautiful! I would love to live so close to the beach.