
We celebrated my brother Todd's birthday at our place in Dallas. John has really mastered this chicken beef combo.

My mom and my Burk cousins came for a fun dinner.

For the past 3 years we have had a cousin reunion with my cousins on my mom's side. This year we drove to Harlingen, Texas.Thanks Jack, Missy and Mary for hosting and feeding us this year.


We next went to California to take part in a wedding of Margarit and Bryon from Redeemer. We stayed with the family I worked for as a tutor. McKenna and I had a wonderful day at the park. I loved this"pizza" swing.

Our wonderful beach volleyball team got together for a great reunion and game. This is my all time favorite beach, Manhattan Beach, California.

The Bride and Groom

Sean babysat the girls and Corrie came to LA from Monterey and helped me give the bride a shower.

Margarit is Armenian and the reception was just incredible.

Corrie and I then went back to Monterey. Heather and Susannah came for a week. This is the only picture we got with all three of the girls looking at the camera.
2 comments:
Corrie--if you read this, EVERY pic of you on this blog was BEAUTIFUL!! You look great (Cindy and Heather, you guys look beautiful too!)
Wow, that was quite a month. I'm glad I got a be a part o it! Thanks so much for coming and for giving the girls a great week at "Camp Lala"! We love you!
Post a Comment