
Our great niece, Rebecca, came and stayed with us for two days and three nights while her parents attended a home school conference in Arlington. She is just 3 years old (right between Jenna and Sophie). We had the time of our lives exploring Grapevine and looking at life from the prospective of a toddler.

Great Uncle John had great help grilling what Rebecca called "Fire Chicken" I love his aquarium bucket as a stool.

Cousins Elisabeth and Heather relaxing after dinner with babes of their own.

Snuggling after a bath was always one of my favorite times with my children.

I think Susannh was wondering why Rebecca was in her stroller. They were so cute together.
Rebecca already has many of bible verses hymns memorized. It is such a reminder that our children are "wet cement" and that it is a blessing to help them hide God's Word in their hearts.
Way to go Steve and Elisabeth. You are doing a fabulous job.
If you want an example of this adorable child singing a hymn, click on the link below.
2 comments:
Rebecca had so much fun being entertained by her extroverted relatives, and her introverted Mommy and Daddy had fun having a break! I'm so glad she sang for you...I'll have to work on getting more of her hymns recorded!
I love the new header on your blog. So beautiful.
I don't know if you post links to other people's blogs, but I'd love to have you share our new blog with your readers if you do. We only have three months till we are off to Nigeria!!!
Blessings,
Corrin
www.clifandcorrin.com
tales of LIFE in Yola, Nigeria
Post a Comment