Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Susannah Grace Greene Arrives







Susannah arrived this afternoon at 1:58 weighing 6 lbs 7 oz in Dallas Texas.
Heather and Troy arrived at the hospital at 2:00am and John and I got there at 2:30am. It was a long night and morning but she is healthy and mom and dad are doing great.She is named for Heather and Troy's matchmaker Great Aunt Susan Breeding.

4 comments:

Brie said...

Congrats on being grandparents 3 times over now! How exciting! She's a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons to you, grandma! I know you're thrilled to meet your precious little granddaughter. She's beautiful and I'm so glad you can be there with Heather. I cried when my mom left me. :( It's a special gift you can give them all to just be there. ENJOY!

Grayson said...

Congratulations LaLa and Papa on another beautiful granddaughter! What a blessing! Love, Katy and Eric

april said...

what a sweet little baby! i'm so glad that everything went well. congratulations!