
Mom invited Heather and me to Texas to help her move. She moved out of a high rise apartment to this beautiful home in El Campo (an hour from Houston). All three of my brothers live in Houston so this is a great choice. My brother Pat's hospital is just five minute from her house. He plans to drop in for lunch. He is the only one of the siblings that has never lived close to my parents.


My sister-in law, Ellen and I even worked in the yard to fix up her pond.

Her furniture is just beautiful in this house. She had all the walls painted yellow.

Her new bedroom is very elegant and cozy. We completely got her settled in 5 days. Each of us worked hard and had a fun reunion at the same time. I feel so good about her new place. Each of my brothers and their wives are faithful to look after her in some way. I know she is going to be happy in this new place.
1 comment:
Her house looks so homey. How nice to have a yard and be close to family.
Post a Comment