Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Those Crazy Seagulls!


This is not our beach in California. I wish I had had the joy of giving my niece, Emily her first beach experience. This is in Georgia. I thought it was amazing. Emily, our seagulls in California are much nicer! Wish you could come and see me so I could show you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that Emily was feeding them my homemade chocolate chip cookies! Perhaps they would have made California seagulls go a little over the top, too! :)

Love, Susan

Lynn G. said...

Hi, Cindy! I finally checked your blog--how fun is that?! I even contacted Corrie and Heather, so you might fill them in before they fear I'm lurking in their blogsphere. Thanks for the note in the mail--I don't send many anymore, but I didn't have any other way to contact you. You've even inpsired me to set up our blog; there's nothing there yet, but the address is texasgus.blogspot.com. I see a trip to California in our future. The beaches you mention were so close to me and my friend Dawn when we lived in Rancho Palos Verdes for the summer of 77, was it? The view from the home where you heard the violinist was what we had at her parents' home. I had family in Torrance at the time, but they have since passed away. Give John a hug for me!
Love, Lynn