Your family is so awesome. This made me cry! The world is blessed by every single one of you (as well as an awesome photographer)! I love and miss you and I hope I can see you again sometime soon. Emily Rogers
WOW! What beautiful pictures, people, and scenary. I so enjoyed watching the slideshow. I wish your photographer friend could make a trip to Mississippi... she is very talented :) It looks like you all had a blessed Christmas and we wish you a very Happy New Year! Love, Eric,Katy,and Grayson
What fun to see the pictures, Cindy. We miss you guys. I have some pics in a New Years letter I'll send as soon as I find your address:) Love you - Penny
11 comments:
So sweet...brought tears to my eyes! We miss you all!
Cindy cried during the slide show- so beautiful, Praise the Lord for such an amazing family. The little girls are so big!! Miss you guys!!
These pictures are awesome. Very cool to see you all together :).
Totally awesome pictures and slide show! What magnificent Blessings God has given our families! SB
Your family is so awesome. This made me cry! The world is blessed by every single one of you (as well as an awesome photographer)! I love and miss you and I hope I can see you again sometime soon. Emily Rogers
Loved the slideshow!
WOW! What beautiful pictures, people, and scenary. I so enjoyed watching the slideshow. I wish your photographer friend could make a trip to Mississippi... she is very talented :) It looks like you all had a blessed Christmas and we wish you a very Happy New Year! Love, Eric,Katy,and Grayson
The slide show and your family is so wonderfull, we couldn't stop the tears...
Vatan says his exam is ok and no more comments:)
I love your blog, i'm also blogging, check it out http://gabisworldblog.blogspot.com/ Gabi.
What fun to see the pictures, Cindy. We miss you guys. I have some pics in a New Years letter I'll send as soon as I find your address:) Love you - Penny
LOVED THIS!!!
We miss you!
Post a Comment