Wow Mom! It's beautiful. It's grown so much since I was there. I love it that after all of those years of fighting Colorado clay you get to have a real garden. love you, Corrie
Hey Ms. Cindy, Your garden is gorgeous!!!! Did you guys plant all of that or was it there when you all moved in?? You truely live in paradise :) I bet ya'll love spending time outdoors. I know I would if our back yard looked like that! It is so good to catch up on all that you have been up to through your blog. It sounds like you are keeping very busy! Take care. Love, Katy, Eric and Grayson Greene
2 comments:
Wow Mom! It's beautiful. It's grown so much since I was there. I love it that after all of those years of fighting Colorado clay you get to have a real garden.
love you, Corrie
Hey Ms. Cindy,
Your garden is gorgeous!!!! Did you guys plant all of that or was it there when you all moved in?? You truely live in paradise :) I bet ya'll love spending time outdoors. I know I would if our back yard looked like that! It is so good to catch up on all that you have been up to through your blog. It sounds like you are keeping very busy! Take care. Love, Katy, Eric and Grayson Greene
Post a Comment