Friday, June 15, 2007

Visit from Ron and Onilla







Ron and Onilla came for 3 days and 4 nights. We visited the beach and the Ronald Reagan
Presidential Library. While we were there, Michael Reagan, Reagan's adopted son just happened to arrive at the bookstore. We met him.
John and Ron went to the new Angels Stadium.
I introduced Nilla to Ikea.I know Heather will be thrilled. It was so great to have such extended time together.
Ron even fixed our sprinkers and front door. We love them!

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Cindy, you are a very creative blogger! I love it! Thank you so much for making our visit to "paradise" so spectacular. We loved the time with you and decided that you are the "hostess with the mostest." John is awesome as well. In fact, I was tickled to see that Ronny hated to leave as much as I did! We had to tear ourselves away! We love you too much!
Nilla