Monday, May 21, 2007

Eunice, Curtis Schweitzer, and Redeemer's latest New Members

Eunice Stephens came and visited me for an entire afternoon. We drove around the peninsula for some amazing views. What a blessing she has always been to me.
Curtis Schweitzer held his senior recital as a composer major at Biola University. John and I both attended and were amazed by his great talent. Curtis was one of my third graders in the second year I taught. What a joy to remember a little third grade boy and now to see him all grown up. Life is moving fast.

We had our second group of new members join today. Margarit is Armenian and was also baptised. She has become so special to me. She is a sign language interpreter working on her bachelors degree at Cal State Northridge. She comes on Saturday night and spends the night so she can be closer to our church on Sunday morning. I never knew how much I loved Armenian food. She is an amazing cook for 23 years old.






We had a picnic in our fabulous backyard for the college and career group. Mike, in the blue shirt, also joined the church. He is a young engineer just out of Grove City College in Pennsyvania. Looks like God even gave me Tiger back. :) Evie, holding Shammy, is our church administrator. The guy next to her in the shades is our cool music director.






No comments: